Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The world Around me

Hapy Wednesday everyone! I have quite a bit to update on, but first the Weight los...

BLAH! that's all i can say. It's so hard to lose the weight but it sure isn't easy to gain it! HA! However, yesterday for the first time in a year i put on my rollerblades and took to the streets with Tyler, my 10 year old! What fun , but holy smokes it nearly killed me. Sadly, i only made it around the block one time before i was done. Although i have done pretty good, my darling husband just had to bring home that darn milk shake last night, so i hang my head in shame when i say i drank it all! I have managed to lose 1 pound though. So, i suppose that is better than nothing. Today i will spend cleaning and getting things around the house organized so hopefully that will be a little calorie burning. How are you doing??? I wanna hear all about your journey of weight loss. (Nancy- i see you tried to post on the guest book here, if you look closely under the update you will see a guest book comment link. )

My Mom, my sister, and My nephew Jake are coming in 6 days!! I absolutely cannot wait. I have waited almsot 6 months to really get to see them and spend time with them! ANd though it is really really really really hot in Houston, Tx we are going to find lots of indoor things to do and hang out at home. We were going to go to the water park but i think it is just entirely too hot for that right now. Landon and Jacob will have a blast because They are both close in age.

Well, i suppose i need to get back to cleaning, and organizing while the boys are playing nicely together. I will update again soon! thanks for keeping up with me on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment