Thursday, June 4, 2009

My life

Life around here is never UNEVENTFUL. However in the last few days, it actually has't been tooo eventful. I find myself not knowing what to do with Landon feeling great. I love it, but i am so used to having my guard up, and waiting for that next fever, that i don't know how to go back to being a semi normal mom. You know the normal things i used to do , like cleaning the kitchen, the living room, making dinner, going grocery shopping... The simple things. I find myself walking in circles all through the house wondering where to start, or what to really do. Surely i will get in the groove again though.

Tonight, i thought i would post some pictures! how about that??!!!
Meet Braden ! He turned 6 on Tuesday!

Photobucket

This is Braden and Landon enjoying their new play set outside!
Photobucket

Big Brother Tyler and Landon at the Space Center!
Photobucket
Landon and his precious smile!
Photobucket

And this my friends are just a few pictures of my boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment