Sunday, June 14, 2009

Life goes on!

Life continues on the homefront! We love being at home. Probably tomorrow or Tuesday we will go in to have Landon's picc line changed out, which will mean that we should only have to stay overnight and be out the next morning!

As for me, i have spent the last week trying to get things organized at home! Today i am on a cleaning spree. I decided i better eat breakfast, and why would i need that??? Because i decided that i needed to lose about 25 pounds , so this morning i decided was a fine time to start. I hate my body where it is now, but living in a hospital does not allow for weight loss! I gained most my weight over the last year int he hospital. So, i go and buy these 90 calorie special K bars. I eat one... i mean seriously do they expect you to get full on that???? YEA RIGHT! But, i am drinking water hoping and praying it will hold me over! Having 3 boys in the house does not call for healthy snacks. If you have a 6 year old and a 10 year old boy you know they like the good stuff... like Lucky CHarms cereal, or chocolate chip cookies... i mean seriously what boy wants to eat a salad or baked potato for lunch???? Ahh the joys of being overweight!

Anyway, today begins my new journey to losing 25 pounds. Anyone else care to join me??
I supposed today my cleaning this house will be my workout for today! LOL!

hae a great sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment