Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Am I really getting Old?

So, Tyler my 10 year old comes up to me last night while we were watching a movie a says :

"Mom, next time you go shopping can you buy me some boxers"? I reply "sure, are you getting tired of sleeping in your regular shorts" He replies: " UH NO MOM i want to wear them as underwear. I have to lie to my friends at school now that im wearing boxers because its the cool thing to wear, and im tired of wearing TIGHTY WIGHTIS"

I started cracking up, but at that very moment i realized i really must be getting old. That is not something i ever expected him to tell me.

Of course we had the conversation too that he would NOT be allowed to wear boxers where they are seen under the shorts. That his clothes are meant to FIT and not fall off of him! One of my worst fears is to see him walking around with his shorts down to his ankles!!!!


AHHH the joys of parenthood!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see this blog! It is such a cute design too. I love the tightie whities!
    Tami
    www.paigeandlandon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete