Thursday, June 11, 2009

On the home front

We have now been home for 3 days! Gosh it feels so good! But, you know i find myself overly paranoid just waiting for something to happen. When will the day come when i can relax? I think it's worse because i know that my Mom, Sister, and nephew are coming to visit for a week , in just 11 days and i am so fearful that he will get sick right before they come. I know i cannot help it, but i just want to be able to enjoy them at home all together. I havent seen them since christmas ! I did get to go visit for just a few days in March but once again landon got sick and we didn't get to stay.

Things are going great though. I have been praying alot over the last few days about a big decision we need to make in landon's care. A surgery that could either fix his gi issues or not fix them. But, it's really hard to know if it's the right decision or not.

I think tonight we are going to maybe take the boys over to a local strip mall center that has the sprinklers and Let Braden play in the fountains they have there. Maybe i can get some good photos, or maybe i can attempt to pretend like i can take good photos. HA!

Ok everyone have a great evening, and look for another post from me in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment