Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my blog. This i created for you to all get a look into the world through my eyes. A place for me to show you as a mom what i go through in daily life. We are far from the normal family . We live a very different life from most other families. Some of you that read my blog will know what it's like in many ways to do what i do, others of you will ask me how i do it everyday, and others will completely disagree, but i think this will be good for me to have to let my frustrations out, and just get to be me for once. Though i am not the best writer by all means, i love to do blog, because it helps me get my frustrations out. My life resolves around my 3 boys, my husband, my family , Doctors, nurses, and lots of other medical people.

No comments:

Post a Comment